Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Zoya Polish Exchange

I know I'm a day late with this, but if you follow me on twitter, you've probably seen me tweet a few times about how excited I am for Zoya doing the polish exchange for Earth Day.

This started yesterday and end on June 30th (2 months from now!). Basically, the polish exchange involves you sending in AT LEAST 6 old/unused/new/unloved nail polishes (also including top/base coats, mini polishes, and nail pens) that aren't Zoya brand and in return you pick any Zoya polish in exchange for each of the ones you sent in for $3.50. Zoya will dispose of the one's you sent in in an Earth-friendly way.

I find this a really good deal to get the polishes half off. I've heard a lot about Zoya polishes and only have two (Gaia and Tallulah- gourgeous colors!) and  definitely want to try more. (Plus nail polish for $3.50? yes please! haha)

Just wanted to let you guys know about this deal (if you already haven't)!

Will you be participating in the Zoya nail polish exchange?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...